The HACCP, Company’s Policy related to its company’s activities is as it follows:
- To bottle and market: Table Water in PET packaging ~ Table Water in Glass Bottle ~ Sparkling Water in glass bottles, with processes to ensure that products conform fully to national and EU legislative requirements related to the health and safety of the consumer.
- To produce empty PET bottles for disposal in Business bottling processes to ensure that products conform fully to national and EU legislative requirements related to the health and safety of the consumer
- To provide customers the services that ensure the protection of health
- To carry out the production and orders undertaken to the satisfaction of customer requirements as formulated on orders entrusted, observing costs at competitive levels
- To use raw materials and consumables recognized quality that meet the requirements of national and Community legislation, the quality requirements of the clients and ensure the safety of consumer
- To monitor the area of National and International competition and directly incorporates any positive developments in the field of water bottling
- Be a leading Greek company that will act as a model for other similar companies
- Realize the Goals & HACCP Quality setting in the effective application of the system, achieving the enhancement of safety and reduce consumption of non-conformities
- Promote communication with customers, suppliers and end consumers when it falls to the attention of any item that can affect the safety of products companies in the chain of their management
- Through systematic and seamless internal communication to achieve to ensure the safety of consumption and the systematic monitoring of potential risks
- To employ personnel who have received appropriate education and training in HACCP, applying a continuous basis Rules of Good Personal Hygiene (GHP) & the rules of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) established by the Company
- The name of the Company is to ensure the quality of its products, services and their validity.
To achieve the above, the Company has established and applies a Quality System - HACCP that satisfies the requirements of: ( links will work as a reference for the pdf certificates)
- International Quality Standard ISO 9001:2008
- International Standard ΕΛΟΤ ΕΝ ISO 22000:2005
- Community Regulation HACCP 852/2004/ΕΚ
and includes all activities affecting quality, hygiene and safety of product consumption and customer service. The Quality System - HACCP is the tool for the development, the improvement and the further recognition of the Company as it has the full support of the management resources - means for an effective implementation and continuous improvement. Quality Policy - HACCP is verified periodically by management to evaluate the adequacy as it is updated to reflect the current legislative requirements and the Business needs and practices.
The Quality Assurance- HACCP adopted by the Company is comprehended by the entire staff and Partners as it consists a daily concern of the Company’s fulfillment.